The ideal bike for big people who are rough on stuff and want a sweet hardtail. I bought the frame in 2019 and had my local bike shop build it up.
Well-maintained and serviced regularly.
- Frame: 2017 Kona Explosif, size XL. Reynolds 520 butted cromoly
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 140mm travel
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, new
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX 11-speed (NX cassette) with new RaceFace 30T ring and GX chain, derailleur and shifter
- Front wheel: Alex MD-35 35 mm rim with Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5 x 2.8” tire
- Rear wheel: Alex rim with Maxxis Minion SS, 27.5 x 2.3” tire
- Cockpit parts: Chromag, Race Face and Ergon
I have a TranzX YSP12L 125mm travel dropper seat post for this bike that I will throw in for free.
Asking CAD $1,600 or best offer.
If you're interested, contact me.
Update: July 20, 2020. Bike sold.